Sunday, August 29, 2010

My room mates



I have now been in Umeå for 7 days. I've gotten myself a shitty job in telemarketing, which I definately don't want but it's always something, and I start there this tuesday.
I also had a very nice "job interview" (or conversation maybe is a better word, it was just all very pleasant) with the king of the photographers at a local newspaper here. Didn't really get a job, but I made myself noticed. And the best part was that he found me worth noticing. He told me to keep him updated if I should find anything interesting or take any awesome pictures. I will.
Furthermore I've finally started to watch True Blood, it's awesome too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bilden på Ola och Frida är det roligaste jag någonsin sett.

Jonatan Stålhös said...

Dom är lagom långa båda två ^^

Patrik Petersson said...

Sv. Jo jag hoppas på det! Känns bra i alla fall :D

Real Time Web Analytics