Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chinese for dinner

In Sweden we have a saying "Ju fler kockar desto sämre soppa". It means something like ~More the chefs, worse the food. But can be applied to everything, not necessarely food.
Anyway. Every time I have been at a dinner with chinese people I remind myself that apparently that is NOT a chinese expression. I don't think I've ever seen less than three chinese persons cooking at the same time (at group dinners obviously), and this evening was no exception. Out of 7 persons most of the time 4 or 5 are active. Choping stuff, frying, doing the dishes, telling some other person what to do and so on. It's great. I love the extra commotion.
The kitchen is alive.

Chinese dinner
Chinese dinner
Chinese dinner
Chinese dinner
Chinese dinner
Chinese dinner

2 comments:

amdy said...

jag ser ägg och tomater!!!!!

Jonatan Stålhös said...

RÄTT! Jag stod för den haha, dom skrattade en hel del när jag gjorde det...

Real Time Web Analytics