Monday, January 10, 2011

Best of 2010

I'm a bit late with this summation of 2010, but anyway, here it goes; some of my favourite pictures from the past year. Enjoy.



Tiger Hill
Krunegård
Header
Henrik I
The Humble Administrator's Garden
Håkan, Joar and Adam
Towern of London
Great wall of China
Ape rape escape
Gas station I
Samuel
Cleaner at Forbidden City
Streets of Shanghai
42
Volley
Shanghai trainstation
Grandma
Rain

This past year has been pretty amazing. I have:
- Lived in 3 cities
- Lived in 2 countries
- Visited 3 countries
- Had 4 jobs
- Seen Kent and Paramore live
- Stood outside Coldplay's studio
- Read two of the best books of my life
- Made a lot of new friends
- Entered my 20s
- Grown about 1 cm
- Fallen in love

3 comments:

Patrik Petersson said...

Det låter som ett bra år!

Joe Pop said...

Uh fy i helvete, det är helt sjukt vilka feta bilder du hade i samlingen här!

Linnéa said...

Instämmer med föregående talare, du har verkligen fått göra mycket roligt (jag menar, en hel centimeter!). Och dina foton är helt underbart fantastiska!

Real Time Web Analytics